Friday, March 4, 2011

That Image Thingy

I figure I feel like explaining that big massive oversized image that heads the (near) top of my blog. It's basically the whole understatement of what this blog is for.

Actually, that isn't true. I just like the design. =P

I'll start from Left to Right. The big green armour wearing man with the weapon is John-117. A.K.A: Master Chief from the popular Xbox Title: Halo. He's awesome. Kills Covenant and Flood as easily as baking Pie. I like pie. Below his iconic figure is a minecart from Minecraft. Now, I know that part of it appears missing, but that's a glitch because it's actually stuck inside the cobblestone wall. I figured that since the game is called Minecraft, and you can have minecarts in it... Why not go place a minecart there somewhere?

To the right of Master Chief is the grand can of Coke. Which has it's own minor role in the title "Life and the Universe in a Can"... lol. I like Coke. Sprite is okay, L&P tastes pretty bad and the smell of alcohol is pretty much living death. So I haven't ever had alcohol. The smell puts me REALLY off...

The little blue guy with the awesome hat and the twin guns over his shoulders and the smug smile is my avatar in Spore: Galactic Adventures. The Species is Zeyus. I was going for Andromeda, but I had already done that and the design wasn't to my liking as much as the creatures from Planet Siegon. Heck, I even wrote a whole story about how the entire planet was destroyed by the Grox because they were actually capable of defeating them and how one lowly captain on the other side of the galaxy survived, now doomed to roam the stars as a freelance agent for the highest bidder until one day he became so strong he was able to get to the Galactic Core before the Grox could stop him.

<_<
>_>

Moving on...
Radiation Sign. That's a warning to everyone. The infomation in this blog has the risk of blowing your mind. Might not be the most appropriate sign, but I had the oppotunity to put something there. So I did.
The car you see is an Aston Martin DB9. I want that car. With that paint job. Hate it all you want, but I like it.
Below the car is a Saracen Barracks from the classic awesome award winning still alive game Age Of Empires 2. Yell at me all you want for still enjoying this game but I like it. =P

To the right is the game Dawn of War - Dark Crusade. Not the greatest game I have played, but still an enjoyable one. I do like commanding tiny armies that smash massive ones. Mua ha ha ha! Yes, I am actually that skilled.

Then your probably wondering who the woman with the smirk and the massive flaming sword is. Well, she technically has two names. The first is LITERALLY "Farmgirl" if you play Dungeon Siege 1. If you play Dungeon Siege 2, her name is changed to "Eva" and it turns out she's a princess and has a real good sword arm. Not sure what part she will play in Dungeon Siege 3, but hey, she WILL be there, even if the name changes.

Well, that about wraps it up. I'm going to do some wrapping of presents now. It's my mums birthday tomorrow... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment