Saturday, May 28, 2011

Portal 2

I believe that the best answer to your incessant wanton knowledge of my lack of blog posts over the previous unknown amunt of time can be summed up in one word (Or two if a one character number counts as a word): "Portal 2".

Having recently acquired this amazing Xbox 360 game, I quickly proceeded to play the heart out of it. Which, ironically, I did. I am quite satisfied in reaching the stage where I have completed all of the single player achievements. Thats right. All single player achievements = mine.

I have a sense of pride about that. I would quote some random historical figure, or poke fun at my friends who still lack this trait but I would rather direct you to my next goal in gaming. Dungeon Siege 3.
I really cannot wait until this comes out. Seriously.

Until next I type. Farewell..

P.S: I also changed a few colours around... But that shouldn't be such a big deal to you.

P.P.S: I also have a new favourite word! "Relativistically". It's like, "Realisitic" and "Logically" combined to form a completely illogical word. Believe me, it exists. Search it up on google.

No comments:

Post a Comment