Monday, August 8, 2011

Cultural Night

Anyone who read my recent post would have been suprised (Or unsuprised, knowing me) to hear that I blew up the school hall.
Well, technically, I didn't blow it up. I just felt like ending on a good note. That's how I plan on ending today. Today has been such an epic DAY OF SUPA AWESOMENESS!!!

I woke up, had a shower (That wasnt so awesome, the water wasnt as warm as I usually like it) and then had breakfast. Wait, before school isnt really relevant.

EPIC TIME SKIPPING POWA ACTIVATE!

Okay, so we are now at Pakuranga College. Drama was pretty awesome. I was really worried though. We all start the lesson and Mrs Keith Kirk is all like: "I want to talk to Philip, Danny, Sylvester and Luke at the end". So we all freaked. Then she called me up halfway through the lesson and gave me my initial feedback from my assessment. I was a little worried, but then I saw that it said that I got Excellence! YAY FOR ME!

So, after that, I was pretty happy. Then I went to History... That kinda came and went, nothing special. Assembly was hilarious, we were trying to get the radios to work. Well, Josh and Izzy and Ibrahim were trying to get them to work. I just sat back and watched the chaos unfold as they learned was the "Squelch" control was. I learned a new meaning. I wish I didn't.

So then I had interval. That was alright, nothing special. DTI came up pretty quick and I worked alot in class there. I got really happy. I got so much signed off for my assignment. I think I got about five-8 marks done out of the 60 mark assignment(?). I had already done about thirty, so that made me happier!

After that, I went to Maths and in class, I had a very interesting debate with my class over the ability for someone to be both dead and alive at the same time. They said it wasnt possible. I invoked the theory laid down by Mr Erwin Shrodinger of the Shrodingers Cat Theory. By the way, I won.

So, lunch wasnt anything special. But I did find out what was going wrong with the books in the library and why it was such a mess. I discovered that by becoming a dictator and watching how all the student librarians put the books away, the level of accuracy rose about 80%!

Then I had English. Mooooving on.

After that, I came home and had KFC for dinner. That was really nice. I think that pretty much covers it. I HAD AN AWESOME DAY SO DON'T SCREW UP THE REST OF IT!

Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment