Friday, September 9, 2011

A few Statistics

I've been watching the lists of whose being reading my blog recently. Not that I really mind who reads it, or where they came from.

But I did find it incredibly fascinating in certain respects as too two categories, where people get the link to my blog and where from in the world. So I decided to post some stats - You see if you like it.

Note: These stats are at the time of writing.

All time viewing of the blog: 345
Referring sites:
Facebook: 20
phdonlineuk.com: 11 (Note: Whoever made a link to my blog on this site, TELL me. I went to the site and I sure couldnt find it, haha)
www.google.co.nz: 8
theblogisdead.com: 2 (EXCUSE ME - My blog is NOT dead. This post proves it)

And a few unintelligble others...

Audience: (Now THIS is VERY interesting...)

New Zealand: 274

Malaysia: 34

United States: 23

Germany: 10

Switzerland: 1

China: 1

South Korea: 1

South Africa: 1
 
So I'd just like to make a shout out to all those "one" views. I have to admit, I never expected to see anyone from China, South Korea, South Africa or even especially Germany to look at my blog. Of course, for all I know, it could be just people in NZ going through a proxy server at said location. Either way, it's kinda hilarious.
Especially Malaysia.

So, thats about it. I just thought that you all might find this interesting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment