Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A very rushed assembly

After the principals assembly yesterday, there was this almighty great rush to get all the year 13's in for an assembly during interval. That wasn't so bad.

As it turns out, it's year 13 week this week! But it's only for Thursday and Friday... Sad. The idea is that we dress up according to the daily theme. Thursday is future career and Friday is superhero. I am quite happy to reveal that on thursday, I am going to be going as a Sound/Lighting Technician. As for Friday? The guessing is left to you. I've been spending the vast majority of this week so far getting everything ready and I have to admit, it's coming along really nicely. (REALLY NICELY). I'm actually making my costume.

Also, in other news, the Year13 hoodies are nearly ready for ordering. This makes me happy because I really want to get one and I hadn't heard any news about it up until now. The same applies for Grad dinner. This does unfortunately mean that I have to dress up in a suit... again. But, on the plus side, I still won't have to dance. That will never happen.

In futher news, the world is still being slowly destroyed due to various factors.

And finally, I have signed up for the Slave Auction Thingymajigy for Thursday. So if you just so happen to attend my school, please come and purchase me! YES! I AM FOR SALE!!! (Despite how wrong that may sound...)

No comments:

Post a Comment