Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's the holidays!

Well, technically I am halfway through my holidays. Contrary to what the radio will tell you, I am not bored. Well, not bored yet.

I started off this holiday with the intention to get stuff done. And, as planned. I have gotten stuff done. I've done a tremendous amount of writing for a story that nobody will ever read because I'm too embarrassed to share it because it's stupid. I also FINALLY finished Prototype on the Hard difficulty! Hooray for me!

I can't wait till Prototype 2. It's going to be such an epic game. Much better than GTA anyway. Halo 4 comes out early next year. WOOHOO!!!
Anyway, as I said earlier, I got stuff done. In Halo: Reach, I finally achieved the rank of Colonel. For me, this is a great achievement. It's a pretty big one anyway regardless because it means I am so close to getting the Mark VI helmet for my player! I'm so excited for when I get it, I'm gonna look so awesome!

It actually seems ironic to be honest. The Mark VI helmet is one of the less popular ones for Halo 3 multiplayer gaming and yet its one of the most popular for Halo: Reach mutlplayer and campaign. But, I guess thats because its the default in Halo 3 and in Halo: Reach, it's quite an achievement to get it. Well, it's an achievement for me.

Continuing on. Tomorrow I have church. I'm doing sound! Woot! I hope I don't do as badly as I did last week. Oh come on Jacques. I know you were just being nice and all. Anyway, I am looking forward to it.

After church, I plan on doing some more practise driving. So for those who keenly watch the news, please avoid any articles about accidental MAULING with a car. It wasn't intention. Unless your name is Alex and your asian. I'll get you one day... >=(

Time to go do some writing! Goodbye yon' folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment