Friday, October 28, 2011

New Engines rolling around...

So, now that the holidays are over, I've returned to school - even though it is really only a week and a half long. Which, retrospecively speaking, isn't really that great a length of time.

Just earlier this evening, I did a reskin of Paul Hobbs BR Britannia from the game Trainz Classics 3. Although, this version is running in Trainz 2012.

The engine with the green livery in the background is the original by Paul Hobbs. My version is blue.

If your curious as to why it's blue (Most BR engines were never painted blue and canonically British Rail never painted a Britannia in a blue livery). It's because I wanted to see it blue. IT TURNED OUT AWESOME. Well, it's awesome as far as I am concerned.

Over the next few weeks I plan on trying out some more skinning and seeing what happens. I'm really keen. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment