Sunday, December 26, 2010

Starship Awesomeness heading for a far off planet in the Ionian Nebula

In a galaxy so far away it hurts to think about the distance, on a planet slightly larger than our planet Earth, there was a community of human beings (Who cares how they happen to look and talk the same as us) who managed to get along with each other in perfect harmony. It is on this planet that I plan to travel to when our planet explodes after nuclear warfare between America, North Korea, Japan, Vietnam, China, Russia, England, France, Germany, Austrailia, Irag, Afganistan and South Africa.

I'll have a brilliant spaceship that bears a very similiar design to those of the UNSC Frigates, mainly because they look AWESOME.

I'll also have state of the art weaponry and my crew will all wear redshirts. I'll wear a blue uniform. This is because universal laws dictate that people in blue uniforms never die, only the ones wearing red ones, as Star Trek has taught us.

The trip will take approximately one hundred years, but it will only feel like one short sleep because me and the rest of the crew will all have cryopods, as was first brought about in Alien. That was a good movie.

There's going to be a plentiful supply of coke, chocolate and pies on board as food to be eaten. Though, it might not taste too great after being cryogenically frozen for about one hundred years. But, food is food and drink is drink. (There will also be water, but thats beside the point)
I think I might also have a few space nets installed, so I can do some fishing for space fish! (What majestic creatures). I wouldnt be able to cryogenically freeze their dead bodies. The smell alone would kill us. Who cares about salmonella when you can die from overwhelming smells!

As you have read from this post, I obviously have too much time on my hands. Either that, or I dream too much. Possibly both.

No comments:

Post a Comment