Friday, December 24, 2010

Taking a break from it all

Christmas Day. What a great time. Mum wasnt able to get all her christmas shopping done but, meh. I'm just glad that she's here to share it with us. I got an album from Hillsong (Shout To The Lord) and I am listening to it right now. WOOHOO!

I also got a DOUBLE charger unit for my Xbox controllers. THERE YOU GO SARAH AND JACQUES! THEY DO EXIST! MUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

lol.

I also got the Stronghold Collection on a single DVD. I can't wait to play it... I'm just burning songs right now to my computer. That way, I can listen to the new album while installing the game!

I hope you all have a great christmas this year. Seriously. Have a good one. Otherwise, I'll be FORCED to make SURE that you DO have a happy christmas. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment