Sunday, December 19, 2010

This begun with a sentence

Ironically, that title has a double meaning. Why? Well, people kept telling me that I should start a blog because apparently I can talk about anything here without worry about what people might think about me. I know for a fact that on twitter, 99% of people become followers of other people just so they can gain followers, but they never read anyone elses tweets. As a result, everyone is posting about their own lives on there, but nobody cares.

Secondly? Well, the title is a sentence, and "Ironically, that title has a double meaning." is a sentence as well. So, logically, that means thats its ironic. Why is it ironic? BECAUSE I SAID IT IS. ^_^

Anyway, I figured I might as well start with a long explanation as to what everything on this blog of raging insanity and a side of explosions is going to talk 'bout. Technically, anything and everything. Heck, I might even write essays on why a chicken burger tastes good because its made at KFC. Or I might talk about how all my friends have lives and I'm stuck here writing this post. Technically, thats already true because they do and I'm doing this. (LOL)

Regardless, I've always taken a keen interest into blogs, the whole concept behind how they work and why nobody ever mentions why the cake is a lie (It is totally a lie.... Play Portal and you'll understand...)

Not only is the cake a lie, but its mandatory for it to be a lie. In theory, it means that any cake that you have never existed in the first place, it was simply there to create a slight balance in your life and give you a small amount of joy from eating it. That is, assuming that you liked the 'taste'. As a result, this basically means that nobody has ever really created a real cake since the release of Portal, as all cakes thereafter became a lie.

Except Chocolate Fudge cake. Anyone who sez thats a lie is morbidly insane. Be worried.

Anyway, this is me, signing off for the first time for a short while. I have no idea how few and far between these posts will be, but I can guarrentee that they are gonna be completely unrelated to anything you have previously experienced. (Unless you know me as well as you think you do. Trust me, this blog is taking raging insanity to new levels...)

No comments:

Post a Comment